Success is an Iceberg


One’s success is an iceberg.  The first 10% of it is visible to everyone while the remaining 90% is visible to only you. Very few people see the effort that you put into your success.  Things like focus, persistence, sacrifice, habit, and hard work get overlooked when people see your success.  They only see the fun layer.  The layer that gets to celebrate ad enjoy success.  When this happens, take a deep breath and remember everything it took, from start to finish, to achieve your success.  The most important person to acknowledge your success is you!

Tagged with:
Posted in The Success Design

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.